We are so exited to share that our co-director Brittany Delany was interviewed by Pam Uzell for Art Heals All Wounds Podcast as part of a mini series on belonging, Season Four, Episode 16. Brittany shares about her latest GROUND SERIES project Free the Body, an interactive art and sound installation with live dance, music and Mexica/Aztec drumming performances, created for and with the Coachella Valley Art Center in Indio, CA. We are proud to bring our research to a new medium and an engaged listenership, and we are grateful to cultivate ongoing dialogue and story sharing.
Listen, share and view transcript here: https://arthealsallwounds.buzzsprout.com/2053590/12847552-brittany-delany-dancer-and-choreographer-free-the-body-exploring-personal-cultural-social-and-political-liberation-through-interactive-art-and-movement
Photo by Labkhand Olfatmanesh
● Dance through the lens of politics, spirituality, and research
● Brittany’s perspective on what it means to free the body
● Rage as a powerful motivator for artists
● The fortification of community through in-person events
● The core curriculum and methodology of “Free the Body” workshops